Sunsetbed products have been designed and produced to meet our four main requirements; security, design, durability and comfort.
The final sunsetbed prototype is the result of an important I+D work that has allowed us to define and select the perfect material combination as well as the optimal platform design.
They are absolutely respectful with the environment. They are made of specific components developed for the water use. Galvanized steel, tin, and shaped polyethylene, 100% recyclable.
Sunsetbed Asembly Drawings
The assembly is easy. Place and fix the modules.
- 4 polyethylene floats.
- 1 Pipe of Aluminium T6005 anticorrosive, 2,15 m of diameter.
- 1 Canvas.
- 1 Stairs of galvanized steel.
- 12 Screws of stainless steel.
- 1 Parasol, arch of 180º fixed over the diameter, made of microperforated fabric to avoid wind resistance and hold by a few figer glass rods. They can be moved according to the sun direction.
- Dimensions: inside diameter, 210 cm, outside, 250 cm.
- Capacity: 4 people.
- Floating capacity: Allows an overload of 400 Kg.
- Total weight: NARVAL, Low Impact Mooring system.